When food and art come together magic happens. Magic that’s almost too beautiful to eat. Lauren Ko adds another layer to that because her works of #foodart are so perfect they will soothe the mind. What makes this even more special is that Lauren isn’t a baker, she doesn’t even have any culinary experience, instead, she just loves to bake pies for years. She tops her pies with fruit, nothing special but her design is what makes her pies so unique. Scroll through her creations and get both zen and hungry at the same time.
More information | Instagram
Go boldly where no cran has gone before. 🔴| Preempt any holiday piesaster and snag a bushel of plump, fragrant, and most notably, high in pectin cranberries from @paradise_meadow_cranberries for a guaranteed jammy filling. Last year, I brought an overly juicy, undercooked pie to Thanksgiving dinner and had to sit by mortified as my in-laws politely insisted on eating their slices, oozing raw bottoms and all. Crust me, it was a dough blow. SAVE YOURSELVES FROM IMPENDING DOOM—do what you cran, do what is pieght. 💪🏽 #sponsored
In for more #foodart?
- Baker proves that mathematics and baking are a match made in heaven.
- Avocado art is the new avocado toast.
- Upgrade your breakfast meal with magical unicorn and mermaid toast.
- Add a romantic touch to your cup of coffee with floral latte art.
- Watch how Laduree’s iconic pastries are made in a mesmerizing video.