Actor Christopher Plummer must have been enjoying his weekend when he got a random phone call asking him to star in the new film All the Money in the World. Nothing special you would think. The only difference is that the film had already been made, the trailer was out and even a release date before the end of the year had been set. Oh and his role had already been played by another actor: Kevin Spacey. If you’ve been following the news you probably know why releasing a film with Kevin Spacey isn’t the best thing to do at the moment. Find here the film’s new trailer without Kevin and with Christopher:
In for more exciting movies?
- Check out the most promising movies being released this season.
- Margot Robbie proves she’s Oscar material in ‘I, Tonya‘.
- Watch Blake Lively play a blind woman in drama/thriller All I See Is You.
- Penelope Cruz transforms into the perfect Donatella Versace for new murder mystery series.
- Prefer horror films? A Quiet Place with Emily Blunt will haint your dreams.