Last week we visited the beautiful city of Prague for the very first time and all we can do is tell everyone to do the same. Certainly a city unlike any other in Europe. You might feel like you’re in Budapest and turn around the corner and convince yourself you’ve suddenly ended up in sunny Barcelona. Yes sunny but we guess that was a very unique moment because especially as winter’s coming closer this city probably won’t give you a lot of sun (best to take a look at our Barcelona or Bali Airbnb list in that case) but we have heard Prague turns into a winter wonderland including a huge Christmas market went it gets colder. So if you’re still looking for a weekend getaway this winter we highly advise you to put Prague on top of your list. In case you do so, here are the 5 best Airbnb apartments you can rent in the beautiful city.
1. Best Location and view!!! Parking | We’ve got to give it to them, with this view your Airbnb title deserves three exclamation marks. Right in the centre of the old town of Prague, this apartment offers a view of probably the most iconic sight of the city: The Old Town Square. So you won’t need to take any public transport when going sightseeing in town. [Check it out on Airbnb]
2. Modern Old-Town Apartment Nr. 2 | Also located right in the centre of Prague’s stunning old town, this apartment offers just a bit more luxury compared to the previous one, such as a velvet couch and bed. The view certainly isn’t bad at this place either as you look straight onto the entrance of the iconic Charles Bridge. [Check it out on Airbnb]
3. The BEST place in Prague – Old Town | In case you’re planning on visiting Prague with some friends this is probably the best place to stay in the old town. With two bedrooms, an adorable balcony and fully-equipped kitchen, this place is the best way to experience Prague with friends. [Check it out on Airbnb]
4. Boutique apt in downtown area – 100m2 | If you prefer a bit of your own space when going on a city trip then this place will guarantee to give you that. This spacious penthouse has one bedroom and loads of light coming in from the diagonal windows. It is located just outside of the old town but this is still a very good neighbourhood and public transport is perfect over here. We’re sure that’s worth the stunning space you get in return. [Check it out on Airbnb]
5. Homelike Studio | For those who don’t mind a bit of less space, this is the most adorable apartment in Prague. Also located just outside of the old town, this place offers just enough space for you and your partner or best friend. This is certainly visible through the low price so you can already get used to that in Prague. [Check it out on Airbnb]