For some, the start of November means being one step closer to wearing comfy sweaters and winter jackets but for others, it has more to do with food because the 1st of November marks World Vegan Day. People’s perspective on going vegan has changed dramatically the last couple of years (in a positive sense) and even though there’s still a very long way to go the fact that more and more vegan restaurants are opening in the world is a big change. As London is known as one of the best cities in the world when it comes to food and restaurants, here are the best vegan restaurants in London.
1. Club Mexicana at Pamela | No need to ditch Mexican food when going vegan because this restaurant serves the best vegan Mexican street food. Top it off with one of their famous cocktails. Club Mexicana, 428 Kingsland Road, London | website
2. Farmacy | A must-visit when it comes to vegan burgers but certainly appropriate for anything else, such as breakfast and healthy drinks. Farmacy, 74 Westbourne Grove, London | website
3. The Gate | Exotic dishes with a vegan touch, that’s exactly what you’ll get at the Gate. And trust us, they know what they’re doing as they’ve been around since 1989. The Gate, multiple locates check out their website.
#tbt to #sunny days on the terrace eating #salads with #polenta #chips . . . . . . . #avocado #plantpower #plantbased #plantbasedfood #vegan #healthyliving #healthyeating #healthyfood #healthy #veganfoodshare #veganlondon #whatveganseat #vegansofig #instafood #foodstagram #eeeeeats #onthetable #feedyoursoul #organic #veganlove #veganlife #wellness #poweredbyplants #thefeedfeed #throwbackthursday
4. Mildred’s | You won’t be the only one wanting to visit this vegetarian institution because it’s always packed with queues for dinner and lunch. Nevertheless, all worth it. Mildred’s, multiple locations, check out their website.
5. Mother | Located in Shoreditch, this place will make your Instagram really happy too (just like your belly). Mother, 1 Canalside, Here East Estate, London | website
6. Essence Cuisine | Want to go all the way? Make sure to check out this restaurant because it only works with seasonal products from sustained sources. Yum! Essence Cuisine, 94 Leonard Street, London | website