What a wonderful time to be alive. Fashion is currently experiencing a huge throwback moment when it comes to pants. We love to mix-and-match and are more than happy to be able to wear mum jeans on Monday, skinny jeans on Wednesday and end the week with a bang: flare pants. The latter has especially stolen our hearts because they’re extremely comfortable and come in multiple different colours and styles, which makes it easier to forget about the fact that dads used to rock this look way back. You can check out all of our flare pants here and in the meantime, we’ll show you how to style them.
1. Print on print | We’ve shown you guys before that we’re not afraid of prints and love a good leopard print more than anything. Therefore, we couldn’t resist designing a pair of Leopard Flare Pants. Don’t worry if you think it’s over the top because just as Saar Bliss shows us, you can style the pants perfectly with an oversized printed sweater (the Wild Thing Snake sweat in this case), sneakers and a funky pair of glasses.
2. All-black | You better keep an eye out for these flare pants. Literally, because the All Over Printed Flare Pants is covered in tiny eyes and those eyes spot a perfect opportunity to give a fun touch to an all-black outfit. We’re big fans of all-black outfits and these flare pants are the perfect addition just like model Daelorian van der Kolk shows us.
3. Colour blocking | Keep your flare pants look casual with a pop of colour. Our Lurex Flare Pants are the perfect show stopper and don’t be afraid to match the pink flares with an item of colour. Just like Daphne Sonneveld shows us, pink glitter matches perfectly with the green oversized Superstar sweater. Add a cool hat, small purse and cool boots and you’re good to go.
4. Matching top | To us, every day is a party day so why not dress accordingly? Match your flare pants with your top and you’ve got an everyday glitter outfit. A matching turquoise top that comes with the Lurex Flare Pants will be released very soon so keep an eye out on our webshop. Beauty Benthe Liem shows how to style the fun outfit on the romantic canals of Amsterdam. Always a good outfit addition.
5. A pop of colour | For those who prefer to wear their Leopard Flare Pants with another fun colour can go for this dark green version. Pleun Bierbooms shows us how this goes perfectly together with an all-black outfit and some cool boots. To make the pants stand out even more.