With enough Halloween costume– and makeup inspiration in mind, it’s time to start planning where exactly you’re going to show off your Halloween outfit. What event will do it justice? Don’t worry because there’s enough creepiness going on in London this weekend, where you can celebrate the most spooky night of the year. And if you prefer to stay at home, we’re sure you’ll do just fine with Netflix’s Stranger Things Season 2
1. Dinner at Kaspar’s at The Savoy | A spooky night starts with some good food so you can fight the demons more easily. At the best bar in the world, you can enjoy a Halloween-themed dinner on a private table surrounded by 13 of your best friends. Together you can enjoy a five-course menu, which will set the tone of the night.
Kaspar’s at The Savoy, from 28 – 31 October at The Strand, London. Book your table here.
2. Halloween makeover at Ruuby X Fenwick | It doesn’t matter how good your Halloween food is, as long as you aren’t dressed up, your Halloween night won’t be the real deal. Therefore, head over to Fenwick of Bond Street and get a professional Halloween makeover by Ruuby and make-up artist Holly Sermon, who has worked on Game of Thrones. Just saying.
Ruuby special effect makeover at Fenwick of Bond Street, 63 New Bond St. Book your slot here.
3. Roof garden Halloween party | Now that your tummy is filled and your face has gotten a real spooky makeover it’s time to show it all off. The Rooftop Gardens in Kensington is the perfect place to do so. The gardens will get a real Halloween makeover and if your hunger might strike again the BBQ grill will be there waiting for you.
Roof Gardens Halloween Party, 27 – 28 October at Roof Gardens, 99 Kensington High Street. Get your tickets here.
4. Harry Potter studio tour ‘Dark Arts’ | Harry Potter fans who want to celebrate Halloween can either do so with dinner in Nottingham or can just go to the ‘real’ Hogwarts at the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studios in London, where you can follow a special Halloween ‘Dark Arts’ tour and try to defeat Voldemort.
Harry Potter Studio Tour ‘Dark Arts’ event, 1 October – 12 November at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. Get your tickets here.
5. Dark Circus Party | The Grand Hall at St Pancras will be transformed into an abandoned circus for Halloween. Organised by Bourne & Hollingsworth, the Dark Circus Party will consist of artists performing deadly stunts, an authentic Mexican boxing ring and plenty of tequila cocktails served in sugar skulls.
Dark Circus Party, 28 October at the Grand Hall, St Pancras. You can get tickets here.
6. Ghost Bus Tours | Get to know more about the darker side of London by taking the Ghost Bus Tour that will lead you to “sites of murder, torture, execution and supernatural activity… while a creepy conductor provides the commentary.”
The Ghost Bus Tour runs daily from 6pm – 9pm outside The Grand Hotel, Northumberland Ave, Westminster. You can get tickets here.